The updates were based on feedback received from eSRA users. Below is a summary of the implemented updates that you may notice:
· Updated the ‘Copy Proposal’ activity to better identify the institutional approvals that will be needed.
· The activity Request Changes for Non Std Financial Terms will now only be available after NSFT have been requested.
· If the Fabrication Rate burden is selected on non-DOE proposals, the institutional approval status will be updated to ‘Pending Approval’ when the Contracts Officer approves the proposal.
· The status of science will correctly change to Draft or Not Required if/when the proposal type is changed during the ‘Preparation’ state.
· Award Deliverable email reminders will be suspended when the deliverable is recorded as ‘Complete.’
Please email eSRAHelp@lbl.gov if you have any questions.