We implemented certain updates to the eSRA system on December 21, 2016. The updates were based on feedback received from eSRA users. Below is a summary of the implemented updates that you may notice:
Changes of universal interest:
· Updated Research Owning Org units where the existing unit no longer exists because of a re-organization.
· Fixed bug that was hiding comments and email from some users.
Post Go-Live updates for Gifts: (Note these changes have been incorporated into the Desk Guide and re-posted on the eSRA website.)
· Added two fields to View 7.1.M needed for completion of the UDV100:
o wire/check number
o date the wire/check was received at LBNL
· Updated the language for BSO acceptance of gifts.
· Updated the ‘BSO Rejects Gift’ activity to enable additional roles at BSO to reject gifts.
· Updated the ‘Generate BSO Approval Letter’ activity to enable additional roles at BSO to generate the letter.
· Added the DOE Administration role as email recipient on the ‘BSO Review of Gift Documentation Complete’ and ‘BSO Approve Gift Acceptance’ activities.
· Corrected the BSO Approval letter template per BSO specifications.
Functionality of particular interest to Resource Analysts (RAs):
· Fixed bug so only applicable Division Reviewer approval activity is only available in Division Review state.
· Updated help text for the selection of Contracts Officer to include URL to the Budget Office website where Contract Officer assignments are updated.
· Updated DOE Eligibility Letter template with Jacolyn Byrd’s signature line per BSO specifications.
Functionality of particular interest to Contract Officers (COs):
· Updated modifications to skip the funding allocations View on the types of modifications where funding allocations should not be added or updated.
· Updated the ‘Non-Competing Continuation Approved’ and ‘Supplement or Amendment Awarded’ activities to confirm all institutional approvals.